Learn more about users
- Number of devices being used
- Type of OS
- Last connected time
- Event History
Detect, Protect, and Identify 'Things'
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server R2 or Windows server 2012 R2
1.5 GHZ Pentium 4 Class Processor, 2GB RAM
Per sensor per month
UNLIMITED NUMBER OF USERS
INTERLOCK USER AND DEVICE INFO
One sensor per month
30 minutes setup and see your network protected
Enterprise NAC Simplified
No more months of complicated planning complex infrastructure
Cloud based service & able to add multiple domains to manage various locations
Easy to Use
No need to be a IT professional to use. Just few simple clicks! See what's happening in you network and protect it.
HOW IT WORKS?
Staff member turns on wired PC and mobile phone Wi-Fi.
Open browser and users are redirected to a customizable login page.
Once logged in, grant access to Internet and intranet.
Guest connects to your internal network with wired LAN cable or wireless connection.
Request for guest account or a temporary Internet access.
Once approved, guest gain a guest account or access to Internet for short period.
Simplist and easiest network protection from internal users and guests
* Detect and alert when unknown device is trying to use your network.
* Detect any changes in IP address, devices, or users in real-time.
* During setup, ThingsPage detects and classifies existing 'things' and devices in your network within seconds.
* Users are enforced to login to use the network.
* Deny network access on unwanted device or user
* Option to temporarily open access to the Internet only for guests and visitors, allowing you to protect other resources in your intranet.
* User, IP address, Device mapping directory is generated and updated when each user logs in to access the network.
* SEE who is using which PC and IP address at a glance.
Easy 30 Minute Setup
Similar to CCTV camera, ThingsPage Sensor monitors your network and detect devices coming in and out of your office internal network.
It automatically detects and classifies wired or wireless devices connected to your network and stays active to keep an eye on your network and alert you in case of intrusion or potential breach.
The Sensor can be also installed at offices located at different network. Multiple sensors provide visibility and protection on multiple network domains for simple centralized management.
Download the Sensor
Access ThingsPage cloud web console from any workstation or mobile device.
You can visualize which devices and users are online and active at a glance.
Device and user information collected from each sensor is intelligently classified to display device type, IP/Mac address, hostname, OS, network activity and if authenticated, the user.
Login to Web Console
Turn on Protection Mode
Similar to what you see when you try to use Wi-Fi at hotels or airports, all users within the network are redirected to a login page for authentication once protection mode is active.
You have option to authenticate only once for guest control or you may choose to authenticate existing devices every day for improved security and network access control.
Authentication creates a user directory which maps user identity to network resources